Thursday 19 September 2013

On the desk pt2

I think it's safe to say that this can be called an on the desk part 2 because all i've managed to get done is order a whole load of new bits, fully magnetise my autarch (for all the weapons / back equipment options excluding the missile launcher which has been converted to a death spinner) i'm also working on a converted helm with mandiblasters and a warp jump generator both of which are also magnetised ready to swap about as needed. it's my first attempt at this so i'll get it painted / finished up and then post some pictures.

I might have been slightly bad and gone ahead with purchasing an eldar warp hunter (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Eldar/ELDAR-WARP-HUNTER.html), truthfully I think it's an awesome tank but I also wanted the fire prism bits for magnetising so I could swap them out with my nightspinner. :) There are a few bits that I will be able to magnetise on the warp hunter but I don't plan on being able to swap it out for anything else.

off to do some spraying so apologies for the short update.

No comments:

Post a Comment